Accessible self-catering holiday cottage in Northumberland
Situated at Bingfield near Hexham Northumberland
Website Accessibility Statement
We are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience.
We will continue to develop the Hytte website in accordance with Accessibility Guidelines promoted by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and the National Institute for the Blind (RNIB). These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities.
The Hytte website displays correctly in current web browsers, if you view our website in an older browser, you may find pages are not displayed as intended.
We recommend using the latest version of one of the following to get the most from our site:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 8 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 3 and above
- Apple Safari 4 and above
- Google Chrome
If you experience any difficulty accessing the Hytte website please don't hesitate to contact us.
Talking software is available to help you use this website such as www.screenreader.net a free talking software package enabling blind and visually impaired users to read webpages in 7 languages. The download includes the webbIE text browser which is easy to use as a stand alone or with any screen reader speech or magnification software.
Ease of use of website
- Our pages and font colours contrast for easy reading
- Dedicated Accessibility page with Access statement - available in Word and PDF format and detailed floor plan
- We have a direct link to our contact us page which includes our address, home phone number, mobile phone for text messages and e-mail as well as a Map and detailed directions
- Availability and prices are available online
- Our Guest Information and Booking Form are in pdf format which is accessible to screen readers
- Flexible payment methods - Cheque, Debit Card or Bacs
- Bookings can be made over the phone
If you have any comments or suggestions on how we can improve our website please contact us on 01434 672321 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org